When using PowerPoint presentation on HDTV. The size for a 16:10 template is 10″w x 5.63″h. View templates
- Be consistent with your font selection; we recommend Arial or Open Sans.
- Choose a font size appropriate for your presentation context. A one-inch letter is readable from 10 feet, a two-inch letter is readable from 20 feet and a three-inch letter is readable from 30 feet.
- If you use a light background, use dark text. If you use a dark background, use light text.
- Align text left or right. Centered text is harder to read.
- Don’t use paragraphs; use bullets or short sentences, and aim to keep each point to one line.
- Use images sparingly and thoughtfully; avoid over-designing your pages with special effects.